Sunday, March 3, 2019

Stumbled Upon Props

     This past weekend I spent at my father's house which is currently in the process of being packed up as we are planning to move in a few weeks. I did, however, yesterday, stumble upon some of the classic baseball gloves, and bats, and other memorabilia.


     All of this was unboxed and I know that my dad and older brother both cumulatively must have thousands of baseball cards, so I should be able to use those as well for props in the first half of the film opening, in the main character's room.


     I still now need to find some more of the baseball mitts and baseballs themselves that are most likely packed in boxes right now, ready to be moved. I also need to look further into posters of baseball players or other more generic posters. I may also need to consider finding a 'plush' baseball to be used when the main character is hit to make the shots appear more believable. I will start to look on Amazon so I could possibly 'knock out two birds with one stone,' by purchasing posters and the baseball prop at the same time. I need to keep in mind the size and make sure it is as close to a replica as it can to be most believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

This may be the last time that I write on here, but it has been a long journey and I am more than excited to have completed it. I hope you h...