Sunday, March 31, 2019

Editing Pt.2

     I am nearing the end of editing so I am still on track with my schedule. I have also, however, like yesterday, ran into issues that could have been avoided. Through the second half of the film opening, the baseball sequence, I am interspersing clips of the mother character preparing food, from earlier in the first sequence. The audio however for those clips are useless so tomorrow right after school, I will have to recreate the sound effects, or the whole shots if aligning the audio seamlessly is too difficult. 

     I have gone through and edited what I could of the film opening without those sound effects, and I am concerned about going over the 2 minute time limit a little. I am currently standing at 2 minutes and 18 seconds. I am not sure what I am able to get rid of in order to lose the storyline. I will try to have some friends or family watch it to get their feedback.

     This is what the timeline of my 95% complete looks like- aside from some audio tracks-

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

This may be the last time that I write on here, but it has been a long journey and I am more than excited to have completed it. I hope you h...