Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Editing Pt.3

I have finally finished editing! We finally made it and I will be uploading it to here in the next few days. I had to make a few last minute changes, such as making the color of the font for the title of the movie the same color as the clay on the baseball field. I also had to re-record a few shots to get proper the sound effects which ultimately came out great. 

It was just as easy as replacing the old clips with the new ones. I also added a rising tension sound effect, leading up to when the bat meets the baseball, symbolizing a drastic moment; when the ball symbolically stikes Neil and injuring him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

This may be the last time that I write on here, but it has been a long journey and I am more than excited to have completed it. I hope you h...