Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Tomorrow is filming day and I was gathering together the last of the necessary props. I purchased a styrofoam ball to pain and look like a real baseball in order to hopefully get some close-up shots of the impact of the ball. Also, tomorrow morning I am going to Party City to look for "scarring Make-up" to have some visual effects with a wound. I also had some downtime to play with three of the lenses I own to look at which I think would work best for the first half of the opening, inside the home and room of the main character. I think I like the look of the 18-55mm lens as opposed to the 50 mm lens. It offers a wider view which is better because I can always get closer to the subject but I am limited in space to get a wide enough view on the 50 mm. I am now just finalizing my thoughts and ideas for the baseball scene that I will be filming TOMORROW! I'm equally excited and nervous as of right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

This may be the last time that I write on here, but it has been a long journey and I am more than excited to have completed it. I hope you h...