Saturday, March 30, 2019

Editing

     This week has been my spring break so I have been keeping it relaxing. I have still been slowly editing the film opening throughout the week. It is a pretty long process, and I have realized some issues I wish I had foreseen earlier. I really wish to I had given the characters more strong dialogue in the second half of my film opening, to really establish who Tomas is, as the main character's best friend. I also wish I had more shots of the playful interactions with the main character and other extras and other smaller characters.

     I do like how the first shot and scene came out, with a single conversation that travels from one area to another and gives clues to the type of person and character Neil is. While editing, I noticed that not all of the clips were as bright as the others. So through the editing software that I am using; Adobe Premiere Pro, I am able to adjust the look of the clips in many different ways. This is a screen recording of how I am correcting the exposure and brightness as well as contrast of the clips:

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

This may be the last time that I write on here, but it has been a long journey and I am more than excited to have completed it. I hope you h...