Thursday, February 28, 2019

I Love Group Meetings

     Today in class we gathered in groups to discuss all of our different projects and gave each other helpful critiques and suggestions. Some of my other classmates expressed some concerns in their projects such as solidifying a storyline for those who are a film opening or creating an idea for the publication of a magazine. Another common issue I noticed was like myself, other students are primarily focusing on looking for the right props to incorporate and where to find them, other than Amazon or looking into making my own.

     The other students liked my story and the aspects of focusing on character development through visuals. One suggestion that one of the group mates had mentioned was to look into another local park to shoot the outdoor baseball scene, at Country Isles Park/ Heron Park. The field has a more familiar and local feel and look to it with homes visible behind and around the field. The field seems more worn in and used than the well kept Regional Community Park, which may fit better as the characters would look like they grew up there.

     I was able to contribute a lot in offering suggestions toward storylines of people who were unsure of their plot. In the group discussions, I also saw that other people were starting to worry whether or not their film opening would resemble more of a trailer than an opening to a film. I really enjoyed these group discussions cause I was able to contribute helpful insight for other groups and I received effective feedback and suggestions to progress forward in my film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

This may be the last time that I write on here, but it has been a long journey and I am more than excited to have completed it. I hope you h...