Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Reflection On Music Marketing Campaign

     The music marketing project that I completed with my classmates consisted of gathering as much information as I could, and use that to focus on common practices used by companies and bands to market and distribute their productions. Primarily the center of attention was placed on Genre and target audiences and adapting to consumers the best way possible. The majority of my research consisted of studying the platforms and techniques used by other artists of the same genre. Conducting research on established artists, helped me to understand what techniques and tactics have worked well and those that have not worked out in order to properly market and distribute a new and upcoming band.

     My group's marketing creations and examples consisted of working with consumer product companies to create advertisements with popular companies such as Apple or Dunkin Donuts who consumers interact with their products and advertisements near daily. After completing this project, I have walked away learning that I must show much more reasoning behind my decision making, as well as finding more of a concrete step by step plan rather than overall goals to achieve in the marketing plan. I also noticed that like many of my peer’s projects, it lacked creativity and innovation. I believe I have a better understanding of ways to make a presentation more engaging as well as an understanding of how to acquire the correct information to formally make my point.



https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QO3BUXdp6rgkyEGnKKTTHLXyG80LSCtjHpDkEh5Hht4/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

This may be the last time that I write on here, but it has been a long journey and I am more than excited to have completed it. I hope you h...